Wednesday, 7 June 2017

ECA's

Written by: Nasser Saleh,  Josh Cockerill

ECA's also known as Extra Curicular Activitys. Football, basketball, volleyball, short tennis, Pizza Poetry Prose, badminton, water polo, rowing club, street netball, high jump are just some of the ECA's that occur every year at different times. Here is our recommendations to you first get involved in everything that you can if you even want a chance in getting in BSME. ECAs aren't just sports; Even though most of them are. But always to rember to bring your school uniform after the ECA's because you will get in trouble with your next teacher sometimes and also if you dont get a chance to eat just ask your next teacher they wont eat you if you ask. Like me I didn't take every chance I had and i missed out on BSME so don't do the same thing that I did 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Profile

Hey year 6, I'm Osian. Some of you may remember me from last year or not. But until you guys are at senior school I'm gonna be givi...